CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES ASSISTANT
Duties of the Children’s Ministries Assistant
- Assist the Children’s Director with hands-on programming and administrative duties during the summer.
- The intern will need to be here for Sunday School each Sunday morning.
- Participate in all summer events and camps.
- Between events, the assistant will help with preparing for upcoming events.
Hours: Approximately 10 per week, but flexible with the events and not to exceed the annual budgeted amount of $4,680.
Pay: $9.00 per hr.
Supervisor: Director of Children’s Ministries
The Assistant will also work with the Director and the Children’s Ministry Team to implement programs for children.
- The Assistant should be a high school graduate at least 19 years old. One year of college is preferred.
- The Assistant should possess Christian values, be living out their faith, and love children.
To Apply: Please contact Jenny Holm at 512-288-3836 or email@example.com. Resumes may be sent to this email address or mailed to Oak Hill United Methodist Church, 7815 Hwy. 290W, Austin, TX 78736.
The Nursery Ministries Team at Oak Hill United Methodist Church is looking for a few new caregivers. Weekday or weeknight shifts are available, and ideally available to work on Sunday mornings occasionally. Looking for loving, caring adults to care for young children in church nursery. Part-time work, a few hours a week. Must pass background check. Hourly wage: $10/hr. Persons interested in applying please contact Jenny Holm at firstname.lastname@example.org.