- April 11, 2021
- 1:00 pm
- the Adult Education Building – Room 101 (Parlor)
What Is GriefShare?
GriefShare is a faith-based video seminar and support group for people who are grieving the death of someone close to them. At GriefShare, you learn valuable information about recovering from grief and renewing your hope for the future.
GriefShare begins February 21, 2021 (13 weeks)
· Each GriefShare class includes a video seminar and group discussion. A GriefShare workbook assists you with note taking, journaling, and grief study. The videos feature top experts on grief recovery, dramatic reenactments about living with grief, and real-life stories of people who have experienced losses like yours. The class is facilitated by those who also have lost someone they love.
· We follow all CDC-recommended guidelines, including the wearing of masks and social distancing. Group size is limited to 8 participants.
· The Spring, 2021 class meets weekly for 13 weeks on Sundays, February 21st – May 23rd, from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. (no class on Easter)
· Each session stands alone, so you can join at any time. You do not have to attend the classes in order. Workbooks cost $15 – scholarships available.
· Register or get additional information by contacting Pastor Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.