- December 11, 2021
- 10:00 am
- The Parlor, Adult Education Building, Oak Hill United Methodist Church
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
We will meet in the Parlor. There is a $5 fee for the book, with scholarships provided upon request. There will be snacks, water and coffee available.