Preschool Lead & Assistant Teachers
Oak Hill United Methodist Church
Lead & Assistant Teachers
Reports to: Preschool Director
Effective: August 26, 2021
Directly Supervises: None
Status: See Below for Hours
We are currently looking for lead and assistant teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Our preschool is a play-based, emergent program. We are looking for great teachers to join our team!
This is the perfect position and workplace for you if:
- You are excited to educate and make a difference in the life of young children.
- You recognize the value and importance of quality play-based learning.
- You enjoy being down on the floor teaching and interacting with children.
- You demonstrate God’s love through play, stories, and problem-solving.
- You are looking for a supportive, professional, and positive team to work with!
Starting date: August 26, 2021.
Early childhood experience preferred.
Hours are 8:30am-1:30pm
Monday/Wednesday/Friday (15 hours/week)
Monday through Thursday (20 hours/week)
Monday through Friday (25 hours/week)
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume to Jennifer Barkis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a cover letter that briefly summarizes your experience and education, how your philosophy about teaching young children matches ours, and how this part-time teaching position fits into your life.